90 Miles From Tyranny : Sen. Franken Responds To Sexual Assault Allegations

infinite scrolling

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Sen. Franken Responds To Sexual Assault Allegations

Sen. Al Franken has issued a response to allegations that he sexually assaulted news anchor Leeann Tweeden during a USO entertainment tour.

Tweeden accused Franken of forcibly kissing her during a skit rehearsal and shared a photo of Franken grabbing her breasts while she was asleep.

Franken said that he remembers the skit differently and said the photo was supposed to be a funny joke.

“I certainly don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way, but I send my sincerest apologies to Leeann,” Sen. Franken said in a statement. “As to the photo, it was clearly intended to be funny but wasn’t. I shouldn’t have done it.”

“You knew exactly what you were doing. You forcibly kissed me without my consent, grabbed my breasts while I was sleeping and had someone take a photo of you doing it, knowing I would see it later, and be ashamed,” Tweeden wrote in a piece of...

Read More HERE

No comments: